Friday, August 25, 2006

CHAPTER 25

"Are you a virgin?" Trish asked suddenly, her pale blue eyes intensely looking into mine.
I was taken aback, embarassed at first. But, remembering all the exploits I had had in school, I told her that I was not. She looked sceptically at me, and after a while, held out her empty lemonade glass. "Would you get me a refill, please?"
I got up from the sofa and took the glass from her. As she let go of the glass, her hand deliberately brushed against my crotch, stirring a familiar sensation in me. I quickly went out to the poolside to get a refill for my thirsty new friend.
When I returned to the den, Trish was lying on the sofa clad only in her pink panties and strapless matching bra. I handed her the lemonade. She sat up, took the glass from me and placed it on the coffee table. Then she coyly looked at me and smiled.
"Why, you look flushed!" she remarked. "Are you uncomfortable?" Without waiting for my answer, she went on, "It's OK, we'll soon fix that..."
She slowly unzipped my tennis shorts and pulled them down, together with my underwear, slipping them off one ankle, then another. "My, you are nice, very, very nice," she murmured, and without looking up, started to kiss me there, her mouth a soft, warm receptacle entrapping me in a tingling embrace.
I gently pulled her up, my lips seeking hers. With my free hand, I unfastened her tiny bra, exposing pert boyish breasts. I pushed her back onto the sofa and began to nibble on her rosy nipples. Trish shuddered as my lips traveled downwards, getting acquainted with her navel and her smooth belly.
"Hold on," she gasped, quickly slipping out of her damp, filmy panties. I seized the moment to take off my own clammy T-shirt.
We had barely finished putting our clothes back on when Kyle poked his head into the den about 20 minutes later. He eyed us curiously.
"Well, I see that the air-conditioner has not done much good to you two," he said, looking at our flushed, sweaty faces. "Wanna join me and Lisa for a swim?" Without waiting for an answer, he made his way to the pool, Trish and I a few paces behind him.
Later that day, propped up in bed in Kyle's room, I closed my eyes and smiled to myself as I gave out a long, deep sigh. Kyle threw me a suspicious look.
"Knowing you, I'd say that you've had sex!"
I opened my eyes and sweetly asked him. "Why Kyle, whatever do you mean?"
He put down the book he was reading, his limpid eyes narrowing as I turned my back to him and drifted off to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home