Wednesday, August 16, 2006

CHAPTER 21

After dinner one evening, I was in Kyle's room, getting ready to retire early, when there was a small rap on the door. Kyle had left me the key to his room, just in case I needed anything while he was away.
I opened the door, and my heart missed a couple of beats on seeing Adrian, standing in the corridor with his trademark shy half-smile.
I invited him in.
"Nice," he said, scanning Kyle's cubicle. He sat on the bed, while I took out two cans of soft drinks from Kyle's mini refrigerator. When I handed him a can, our fingers touched. I looked at him, to see his reaction, but he was looking at all the trophies that lined up the book case.
"Impressive. He won all these?"
"Yes. He is a good tennis player."
"And he has been your good friend for the past four, five months..."
"Yes, he has."
I studied his face to try to read his thoughts, but the cheerful expression he always sported revealed nothing much.
"Look, Adrian. Why are you here?" I asked after a while.
He rose from the bed. "Didn't you want me here?" he whispered. "I know you wanted me to come. I've been watching you, Gabe. You were always looking at me in the editorial room, with that look in your eyes, the look you have when you're horny and want some action."
I was speechless, hot blood rushing to my face.
"Well, what are you waiting for? I'm here, you're here. Let's get started. It's been way too long since we last did it. I'm anxious to find out how improved are you after eight months and numerous others."
He began taking off his clothes. His face still wore that same cheerful facade but his eyes were hard and cold. I was seized with sudden fear and got up to leave.
"Oh no, you don't!" In a flash he grabbed my arm, took my hand and thrusted it into his shorts.
"You bloody.....," but before I could complete the outburst, his mouth clamped mine, his tongue flicking, searching, awakening old sensations in me.
I pushed him backwards and we both fell on the bed, my hand still in his shorts, our kiss still intact.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home